就这样就回来了

just returned from Macau back
really happ^^
really miss the scenery in Macau
 bcoz at there  no 1 knew me
a person to enjoy the scenery in that
so enjoy
bought many many things for myself xixi^^
also sent a number of things that belong u n me
:)



















i hope u like ;)



最近知道了很多东西
是好的坏的也一样吧
因为知道太多
自己只会更心痛
算吧 就让一切都过去
我看开了 谢谢朋友的开导

my life~
SUNDAY,n dear ,n his friend
together go feeling restaurant eat dinner

 we 1 to sing at superstar
but so many people
disappointed haiz!!

monday is worth something full
bcoz my dear  result all pass 了
happy~!
then nigth n my deardear go to wings restaurant celebrate


really expect3月14日
can n dear n his friend go visit tenji
monday got gathering
with my old fren
^^

next tuesday maybe and myfamily go genting^^
yeah~~~


NOW 1 N MY FAMILY GO EAT DINNER already!~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 评论:

发表评论

Blogger 提供支持.